Monday 5 December 2011

Miracle little hair treatments by Kerastase


I'm a big fine of buying my hair products online. One of my favourites and must have hair items are the salon quality hair treatments from Kerastase. They have lots of different treatments available depending on the needs of your hair but one of my all time favourites is the Aqua Oleum. It will leave you with the most gorgeous, lush, silky hair.

I use it about once a month after I've shampooed and towel dried my hair. Put the full vile in your hair (avoid going too close to the roots or it might leave you a little greasy) for about 30 minutes. It's best if you can wrap the hair in a dry towel for that time as it seems to help the product work.

In terms of buying these viles I haven't seen them on sale in any stores but only used in top end salons. I buy mine on ebay. They usually retail for about €5 a go and are sometimes less when you buy them in bulk. Be wary of the ones coming from Asian countries as they're not always real. Best to try buy from a UK or USA ebay seller. If you've tried these too let me know what you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment