Thursday 15 December 2011

Vita Liberata - the xfactor tan


I was in Heaven beauty salon last weekend to get a spray tan done. I haven't really branched out from many tans other than St Tropez and Wow Brown so I was excited to try their new spray tan by Vita Liberata. This tan has been favoured by many a celebrity and used by all the xfactor contestants. The company promise it's odourless, organic and paraben free. I went for the medium option (I've had a few disasters with dark before in other brands.... tangoed!). I can honestly say this was one of the nicest tans I have ever had done. I've never received so many compliments from friends about how natural and golden it was.

To top it off Heaven had a special offer on so it was only €25. A snip to beat the winter blues. I'm going to investigate their at home tans so will hopefully have updates on those soon for.

If you fancy trying it out for yourself you can buy it directly from their site vitaliberata.co.uk or it's also available in Heaven Beauty Salon Rathmines or Glow in the Merrion Shopping Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment