Thursday 29 September 2011

Amazing teeth whitener!

I first discovered these on a trip to the States to see family. I was doing my usual potter through the CVS shop aisles to see what's new and came across these wonderful things! In the past I had tried the Crest Whitening strips, the whitening toothpastes etc but found the strips messy to use and both methods made my teeth overly sensitive.

The Aquafresh whitening system has with little trays that fit on to your teeth quite comfortably. There are one's for the top and one's for the bottom teeth. There's a little bit of work to be done at first to spread out the solution around your teeth (I was careful though not to get this on my gums). You keep them in for about 35 minutes (perfect while you get a bit of 'me' time with your favourite book). I didn't use them every day, rather every third day to avoid sensitivity and I only needed to use them five times before there was a really noticeable difference! I even went in to my dentist for a check up and both he and the nurse said wow when they saw my teeth.

So, if you can't afford the fancy whitening systems your dentist offers and you fancy a little bit of diy then these are for you! I'm not quite sure if you can get them yet in Ireland but if you go online I found them on a number of websites that deliver to Ireland. You'll usually get them for somewhere between €25 - €40 with delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment