Thursday 29 September 2011

The Early Goose catches the worm! Menupages deals....


If you haven't already guessed.... I'm a big fan of the deals sites. So to my delight I recently discovered that Menupages (my beloved restaurant go to guide website) has started their own offers. Little did I realise how popular they were till I made a couple of attempts later in the afternoon after receiving the email only to find out they were sold out! Finally I got in there early and purchased the deal for The Wild Goose Ranelagh. The offer was €25 for 2 x 3 course lunches on a Sunday.

So last Sunday myself and my lovely other half decided to book in. After reading the small print I realised that lunch covered up to 8pm so we ended up having an early dinner. 

On arrival the restaurant was buzzing. A few minutes later we were seated. The menu had loads of choice and we both had a bit of a struggle deciding what to go for.... it all sounded so good.

Well I'm pleased to report that it was every bit as delish as I thought. My partner had a steak to die for, I had the most gorgeous chicken breast and for dessert I had the most delicious Brest with ice cream (for those like me who weren't sure what this was - the best way to describe it is pastry with custard and ice cream).

Now unfortunately for those of you reading this, the offer is now over. But the good news to is that they have another great offer of 2 course (The Early Goose special) all night Tuesday and Wednesday for €19.95. I can't wait for my next trip there! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment