Tuesday 13 September 2011

Vacuum Therapy


I’m a keen user of deals sites at the moment (recession and all!) so when I saw the offer for Vaccuum Therapy in Body Elements in The Beacon South Quarter I jumped at the chance to get it.
So what is Vacuum Therapy I hear you ask? According to the Body Elements site it is:
“a non-invasive scientifically researched treatment, certified by Quality Standards like CE and FDA.  It offers an effective solution to fight cellulite in all its stages, reduces localised fat and reshapes the body.”
I was really nervous the first time I went as I had no idea what to expect! I’d seen Kim Kardashian do something similar on her programme but wasn’t really sure what it would feel like or what the results might be.
The easiest way to describe the feeling was literally like being suctioned by a very powerful vacuum. There were a few moments where it felt a little strong but the girls who do it are lovely and turn it up and down as you require.
In total I completed four sessions with my vouchers.
Would I recommend it? If you’re looking for reducing cellulite and improving the texture of the skin then yes definitely, but if you’re looking for serious weight loss results then maybe not.
However I was very impressed with the amounts of services and classes the Body Elements did provide so if I had a bit more time on my hands then I would definitely go back and maybe look into some of their exercise programmes and classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment