Tuesday 18 October 2011

Luscious Lashes – Mink Lash Extensions


So I was sitting there over lunchtime with my girlies in work and I kept finding myself getting distracted. I couldn’t help but notice one of the girls incredibly long, curly and fabulous (yes I’m actually gushing about them) lashes. I had to ask..... were they her own? Phew.......... big relief, they weren’t. I don’t have to be envious forever now! So I got stuck in investigating how I could get myself a pair of these bad boys!
Well the details are as follows....
The beautician: Alyson Smyth
Her number:  0868107969
The cost:  €95
So I arrived to her salon near the KCR only to be greeted by an absolutely charming Alyson. I was at ease from the moment I arrived! After lying down on the table, she applied a sort of silicon plaster under each of my eyes (which is strangely soothing) and got to the task of applying each individual lash. The process takes about 1-1.5 hours and is quite relaxing so you find the time flies. Throughout the process she gives you tips of how to maintain them and get the most from your new lashes. Well I have to say I was shocked at the difference once she finished. They were AMAZING!!!! The journey home was almost dangerous as I kept glimpsing at them in the car mirror!
The lashes last about 4-6 weeks and Alyson does a great deal to top them up after about 3-4 weeks for €45.
I would highly recommend these and I have to admit.... I’m addicted. It’s well worth joining her facebook page as she regularly offers great deals and specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment