Wednesday 19 October 2011

Horny Hooves by Brown Cow


So it’s winter time AGAIN and the woolie socks and boots are back on. It’s the one time of year I find that I tend to really neglect my feet and then find it takes another whole Summer to get them back in shape. This year I’ve decided this isn’t going to be the case! So on a rainy, chilly Saturday last week I booked myself into Brown Cow Beauty Salon in Stepaside. I availed of their ‘basic’ pedicure which was €35. All I can say was that this was money very well spent! For the more ‘basic’ pedicure on offer they really did the works! My toes came out looking Hollywood glam! They had lots of gorgeous polishes to choose from including the latest colours from Chanel. So I chose Chanel Graphite to add a bit of sparkle to the cream dress I was wearing later that evening. Also included in the price are little crystals for your big toes which really add a bit of bling!
All in all it was a fab pedicure and I will definitely be back. There was something really nice too about getting it done in the winter... an extra special pick me up treat!
If a pedicure isn’t your thing I would still check them out. They’ve a few locations around Dublin. The prices are really reasonable, the staff are lovely and the salons themselves are lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment