Thursday 20 October 2011

Taste of Christmas 2011 - 25th-27th November

My favourite time of the year.... Christmas..... is coming quickly upon us. I'm a big fan of the Taste festivals so was thrilled last year when they decided to make it into a bi annual event. As a big foodie I love to check out the dishes from some of Dublin's top restaurants, buy lots of goodies from the local stands and treat myself to umpteen cocktails and wine from top brands such as Baileys, Smirnoff, Jacob's Creek etc. This year I'm excited to try their Beer Academy as I have it on good authority from a work colleague that it's "brilliant!!!!!". It's a great day/night out to enjoy with family or friends and a good way to get into the festive spirit!

As always, the early bird catches the worm. Why not get your tickets now at http://www.tasteofchristmas.ie/buy-tickets/ and enter the code taste35 to get 2 entry tickets for only €35. This offer is only available for the next 3 days so get in there quick!

1 comment:

  1. Was I the colleague by any chance! I did the beer academy before, I did think it was "brilliant", it was a great education. I found myself actually ENJOYING beers like Smithwicks and Guinness that I never thought to try. It might help that you were given tasty prawns and chocolate tarts to help it on the way down!

    Highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete