Friday 21 October 2011

Pale and interesting or bronzed and gorgeous?!!!!

This is my desert island product! It's amazing. I've been searching for years to find the perfect tinted moisturiser that I could either use on its own for holidays during the day when you don't want to be too caked looking and for under foundation at night time to give my face a bit of extra colour without having to buy a darker foundation. I have tried numerous different brands and found that many were too heavy, too red, a bit glittery or quite difficult to apply without being noticeable. The Sheer Focus from Smashbox is everything these other brands weren't. It comes in a number of different shades (I use the medium which works well with a Mac face and body C4), it's easy to apply, has a lovely texture and is natural looking. It's amazing  when you're away and don't want to be seen lounging at the pool with a full face of make up. Instead it gives a gorgeous bronzed glow and really brings your skin to life.

I usually buy this on ebay as you'll find you can get it for half the price but I've also seen it on all the Smashbox concessions and all the beauty websites.

Top tip for application: Apply with a foundation brush.

It's worth the purchase.... I promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment