Thursday 20 October 2011

Top Tapas - La Bodega in Ranelagh


A recent enough entry to the Ranelagh restaurant scene - La Bodega is located on the main street in between Smyths and McSorleys. I've been here a couple of times now and have to say that on each visit I haven't been disappointed. The food is fantastic as is the ambience. Some of my favourite dishes include the Pa Amb Tomaco (Bruschetta), the mini steak and for dessert the delectable profiteroles! What makes this tapas restaurant stand out against the others is it's extensive menu. If like me you can be a little picky with food at times you'll find that there are multiple somethings on this menu for every taste. I'm always excited when I go back to see what new dish I'm going to try.

Along with this extensive menu they have an excellent wine list with lots to choose from. Again I'm yet to be disappointed with the wine choices I've made. Both the food and wine menu are reasonable in price and you won't find this restaurant breaking the bank!

My only tips is to get here early to avoid disappointed. They don't take booking for under 6 so on a Saturday night you'll need to get in early to make sure you get a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment